A961 2-Channel Microphone Amplifier Electric Guitar Bass Amplifier Computer Recording Live Instrument Performance Audio Amplifier
- Buyer Protection
- Full Refound if you don't receive your order
- Full or Partial Refund,If the item is not as described
- Used immediately after insertion. To address this problem,
- We offer you LINEPAUDIO Two-channel Condenser microphone Amplifier.
- LINEPAUDIO A961 offers two high-quality microphone preamps,
- XLR balanced input
- With gain control and 48 V phantom power,
- So that any device only with line input can easily use after being connected to the condenser microphone. In addition, A961 also offers 2X6.35mm high-impedance input ports,
- You can record by directly placing electric guitar, bass or other instrument
- 2X balanced XLR microphone input, with independent 60dB gain switch button and 48 V phantom power switch.
- 2 high-impedance TS input port, with independent 40dB gain switch button.
- 2X TRS balanced / non-balanced output port.
- The lowest SNR in similar products, 48 V phantom power, ultra-compact architecture
- Frequency range: 5 Hz-50 kHz, + 0, -3 dB
- MIC gain: up to 60dB
- MIC input impedance: 1 K Ohm
- Line input gain: up to 40dB
- Line input impedance: 100 K Ohm
- Net weight: 625g
- Weight with package: 724g
- Product Dimension: L140 mm X W 83 mm X H 42 mm
- Package dimension: L 200mm X W 180mm X H 55mm
- 1 X A961 Two-channel Microphone Amplifier Electric Guitar Electric Bass Amplifier
- 1 X AC9V Power Adapter
Added To Cart