Functions and specifications
- 3 HDMI input /1 hdmi output.
- supports 3D devices.
- supports up to 4 K resolutions.
- supports HDCP pass -through.
- supports a total TMDS transit of 8.91 Gbps max.
- supports non -compressed audio such as LPCM.
- supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS -HS and Dolby TrueHD.
- maximum single link video range: 1920x1080
- supports 2.5 Gbps /250 MHz per channel, maximum bandwidth per display is 7.5 Gbps
- supports 12 -bit Deep color per channel; maximum 36 -bits over all channels
- No adapter is required to operate this switch, as long as the connected devices supply sufficient power. HDMI cables have the ability to provide power from connected sources.
- 4 K Support and HDMI characteristics
- Up to 4 K resolutions on 30fps, 36 -bit Deep Color, 3D, and uncompressed /compressed audio formats are some of the newer HDMI features supported on this switch.