Digital Thermometer & Timer Kitchen/Laboratory Thermo/Timer
- Use one 1.5 volt. AAA Battery.
- Push the TIMERTHERMO to THERMO
- The thermo-temp. And set temp. Will be displayed
- The thermo-temp. Is showing the current temperature.
- The thermo-temp. Is showing set temperature for alarm function.
- 25° C THERMO-TEMP
- 50° C SET-TEMP
- The default set temp. Is 50° C. Use the UP or DOWN button to set the proper temperature
- To decrease the set temp. Press DOWN
- To increase the set tem. Press UP
- Hold the DOWN or UP button down for a fast decrement or increment.
- If you have set a Worong temperature, simply press DOWN and UP simultaneously to reset
- Press the START button once, the alarm stand by mode will replace the setting mode
- The alarm will sound when the THERMO- TEMP. Reaches the SET-TEMP.
- Press STOP button once to stop the alarm. Temp. Range: -50° C~300° C (-58° F~572° F)
USING THE TIMER
- The timer is used to keep track of your setting time in hours, minutes, and/or seconds
- Push the TIMER-THERMO button to the TIMER. The setting mode will be dispayed.
- Press the MIN and SEC buttons simultaneously to reset. (You may repeat this step anytime to stop or reset the unit. ) Use the MIN and SEC buttons to set the time. Press MIN to set minutes and / or hours. Press SEC to seconds.
- Hold the MIN or SEC button down for a fast increment. When the minute dlgit Reach 60, it will advance to an hour.
- If you have set a wrong time, rest (see setp 2)
- If you have set the correct time, press the START button once.
- NOTE: Once the time has been set, DO NOT push the TIMER /THERMO button, since it Will cancel the set time.
- The alarm stand by mode replaces the setting mode the time starts to count down
- The timer will sound when it counts down to 00: 00 00.
- Press the STOP button once to stop the alarm.
- The unit will return to its pre-set position. Your may reset the unit or start again.
1 × Thermometer & Timer
1 × adapter line