CCTV Camera Mini DVR TF Card S-DVR with Motion Detection
- DC 12V Adapter
- With one VIDEO IN, one VIDEO OUT
- Video recording through TF/SDHC cards. (memory cards NOT included)
- Apply advanced ARM + DSP HW technology, combined with Hi-class compression
- Video playback function,motion Detection.
- Real time adjustment,Overwrite when momery is full.
- Real time and continuous motion monitoring and storing.
- Hot swappable,auto data storage when interruption of power supply occurs.
- Have no effect on the original video and connection.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to install and connect.
- AV cables to Monitor, Real-time monitoring and playback with switch button shifted
- Work with Special PC Software, convenient and friendly to user
- Timetable adjustable supported
- Work with: CCD or CMOS cameras
- TV Format: NTSC/PAL
- Resolution: VGA 640*480
- Compression format: JPG
- VIDEO IN (CVBS): 1Channel
- VIDEO OUT (CVBS): 1Chanbel
- Memory cards supported: 1 TF card (up to 32GB), or 1 SDHC card (above 4GB)
- Powered by: DC 12V
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- 1 X Portable S-DVR
- 1 X Power adapter
What is DVR ?
DVR (Digital Video Recording) is a new style of recording system that changes the signal of analog images in CCTV (Closed Circuit elevision) cameras into digital data. DVR compresses and retrieves the recorded images through the international , so that it can display clear and crisp images. DVR has numerous advantages over conventional CCTV systems.