Stainless Steel 0-6 inch (0-150mm) Tube Lock Vernier Caliper
- When spring loaded thumb clamp is depressed the jaws move , Measures inside, outside, depth, and step dimensions
- Extra long design with depth gauge and auto thumblock
- The finest of vernier calipers for accurate work
- The Vernier caliper is an extremely precise measuring instrument; the reading error is 0.06 mm.
- Close the jaws lightly on the object to be measured.
- If you are measuring something with a round cross section, make sure that the axis of the object is perpendicular to the caliper.
- This is necessary to ensure that you are measuring the full diameter and not merely a chord.
- Ignore the top scale, which is calibrated in inches.
- Use the bottom scale, which is in metric units.
- Notice that there is a fixed scale and a sliding scale.
- The boldface numbers on the fixed scale are centimeters.
- The tick marks on the fixed scale between the boldface numbers are millimeters.
- There are ten tick marks on the sliding scale.
- The left-most tick mark on the sliding scale will let you read from the fixed scale the number of whole millimeters that the jaws are opened.
- Package by hard plastic box
- Measuring range: 0-150 mm/ 0-6 inch
- Procduct Size: 237 x 76 x 11mm
- Weight: 306g
- 1 x Stainless Steel Caliper Vernier with box