400 Class Cessna Waterplane with Float Set
Do you want to enjoy the fun of flight over water?
Configured with upgraded power system, this model is much stronger than the former Brushless Cessna.
- 1.Connected by steel wire,the water rudder and the servo arm can be controlled easily and sailed smoothly.
- 2.The PVC cover on the bottom of the float greatly protects the foam parts and prolongs the usage life.
- 3.Scale appearance,great attention has been given to details.
- 4.Very stable flight,easy to control.
- 5.Any 3D performance can be done easily,such as loops,roll and inverted flight.
- 6.Suitable not only for beginners,but also for intermediaters.
- Wing span: 980mm/38.6in
- Length: 860mm/33.9in
- Weight: 760g/19.8 oz
- R/C System: EFLY-4B 2.4GHz
- Motor: DST-1200 brushless
- ESC: 20A brushless
- Battery: 11.1V, 1300mAh Li-Po
- Servo: 9g×4(4CH)
- Float Specification:
- Weight:200g/7 oz
- Maximum taking off weight:Less than 760g/26.8 oz
- Suitable for Model:Art-tech 400 Class Brushless Cessna, this model is configured with 7×6 inch propeller, DST 1200 Motor and 11.1V 1300mAh Li-poly.
Spare Parts List:
- 2 x pcs float
- 1 x set water rudder
- 1 x pcs strut set
- 1 x set steel wire
- 2 x pcs balloons
- 6 x pcs cable ties
- 12 x pcs screw
- 1 x set of Red and Blue sticker
- 1 x set control pipe.
- 1.Do not fly on sea water or other saltwater areas.
- 2.Do not fly on water areas with lots of aquatic or debris.
- 3.Do not fly on bad weather or with heavy storm.
- 4.Please consider the rescued and recovered conditions when fly the model on the water.
- 5.Please consider own safety and avoid falling into the water.
- 6.Users should have the physical capacity to be responsible for themselves and others' safety