Syma S006G Alloy Shark RC Remote Control Metal Frame Helicopter with Gyroscope
- Product size: 37.5*14*17.5 cm
- Box size: 63*23*11 (cm)
- Charge time: about 1 hours
- Aviate Time: 8-9 minutes
- Aviate Height: 20-30m
- Aviate Area: 20-30m
- Function: Up/Down, Left/Right, Forward/Backward
- Product is 100% new, never used,Bulit-in gyroscope with the function of anto-detection and fixing any direction at any angles.
- Fully assembled, ready to fly,no need to trim and fly more stably.
- Flight Time: 8-9 minutes,USB cable makes charging more convenient.
- Controller Type: A pole square
- Battery for controller: load 8"AA" batteries
- Battery: Li-Poly 3.7v 1000mAh,auto-protection for charging to avoid overcharge.
- High capacit big battery and strong power motor enable the helicopter to fly much longer and more powerful.
- Metal Frame,Unique material withstand crashes.LED flashing lights.
Highlight features :
- Intelligentized RC system.
- Full scale remote contro.
- 360` exact directional.
- Smooth hang performance.
- Newly designed electricity saving function.
- Safeguard battery model to prolong the uses life.
- 1xRemote Controller
- 1xSpare tail propeller
- 1xInstruction Manual
How to use?
Please make sure initial charge of batteries are between 4-5 hours, there after all charges are to be 2-3 hours. If battery is not drain after flight, do not put batteries onto charger or else it may diminish the battery life. Only charge the battery when it is almost dead.
- 1) Put batteries into remote. Extend remote antenna and turn on helicopter.
- 2) Within 2-3 seconds after remote is turned on, turn on the helicopter or plug the battery into the helicopter.
- 3) Place helicopter on level surface and stand a couple feet away:
- 4) Apply throttle and helicopter will begin to fly.
- 5) When finish playing, unplug battery from helicopter or turn off helicopter first.
- 6) Then turn off remote and contract antenna.