Audio Link Series MIDI-to-USB Cable(PD330)
- Latest version with a built-in driver
- USB powered and class compliant for true plug and play. Just connect to a computer USB socket for automatic installation of the driver.
- 1 in + 1 out MIDI interface; 16 MIDI input channels and 16 MIDI output channels.
- LED indicate MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal.
- Support Windows XP, Vista, Win 7 and MacOS X 10.1 or later.
Instructions for use:
Please follow these step
- 1. Connect the cable market “IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
- 2. Connect the cable market “OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
- 3. plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer.
- 4. open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar MIDI connections, etc.
- 5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to “USB Audio Device”.
- 6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
- 7. To save potential problems, it is recommend that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was installed to prevent multiple installations of the driver.