USB Network Server(4 USB) Share Multi Devices(PD910)
- Network cable: 4 Feet
- USB server utility support: Windows 2K/XP/Vista, Windows 7
- LPR printer support: Windows 2K/XP/Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X bonjour
- Network protocol: TCP/IP
- Network interface: 10/100Mbps RJ45
- USB device connection: USB 2.0/backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Standard: IEEE 802.3 10 Base-T; IEEE 802.3u 100 Base -T; USB 2.0
- Management: Web Based-UI, Networking USB utility
- Share 4 USB devices through your home or office network.
- Wirelessly share your USB devices through your wireless router.
- Share an USB hard drive, USB flash drive, USB Card Reader, USB speaker, USB Scanner etc... with multiple users over your network.
- Share an USB webcam over a network.
- Enjoy music stored on any networked PC with a USB speaker.
- Allows multiple users to share a multi-function printer (MFP) over a network to print, scan and fax from any networked computer.
- Supported protocols: LPR, DHCP, UPnP
- Support USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
- Work with any home or office Ethernet network.
- Some USB devices require a direct connection for optimum performance.