Power Supply Tester
- The power supply tester is a robust voltage tester for PC power supply.It can test ATX,BTX and ATX power supplies and indicate the status of voltage. The PC/SPS is suitable for the ambitious hobby user, as well as for a quick functional check in specialized trade.
- The methods of operation:
- a, Plug power supply 24 PINand P4,P6 or P8 into the corresponding jack of the power test suit.
- b, Power on the supply of power, you will hear Dudu ring, if no flicker then the power supply output voltage is normal.
- c, If a certain voltage signal was not detected, or the detected voltage value over the normal,it will issue a Dudu long buzzer; if the corresponding voltage value or Pgflicker too, then the power is failed
- Voltage source: 20/24 pin(ATX-connector)
- Voltage test:+12V,-12V,+5V,-5V,+3.3V,5V stand by(SB) 12V power good(PG)
- Package content:
- Power supply tester
- User manual