33FT/10M Cat6 550MHz Ethernet Network Cable 24AWG
- Cat6 Ethernet cables rated to carry Ethernet network speeds above 1000 Mbps (Gigabit).
- With a blazing speed up to 550MHz, you can connect your LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speed.
- With its superior connector, you get a cable that is built for speed and endurance.
- Conductor: 24 AWG Stranded Copper ;Jacket: PVC ;Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male.
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags.
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications.
- The reason many users apply snagless or booted patch panel cables is to avoid getting the patch cable caught or snagged with other cables when pulling them in an installation or maintenance.
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Voice; T1
- High bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband