1.5M/5FT,DVI-D(Dual Link) 24+1Pin Male To DVI-D(Dual Link)24+1Pin Male Cable
- New with High quality
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
- DVI Dual-Link Digital/Digital Video Cables from Impact Acoustics deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow.
- These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group).
- The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
- Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
- Shielded under mold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- Double-shielded with Mylar foil and braid shield reduces interference
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports digital signal only
- With thumbscrews for easy installation.
- Suggested Applications: PC, Mac, Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, HDTV and Video Projectors, including DFP and LCD types.
- Cord Length: 1.5M/5FT
- The cable with double magnet filters