Camera Remote Shutter Release Cable for Nikon D90/D5000 MC-DC2
- To prevent any unexpected accidents, please turn off the camera.
- Open the shutter socket cover, and plug the remote control in the correct direction. (For a spiral plug, please turn the lock clockwise and make it tight. When taking it off from the camera, just turn the lock anti-clockwise and unplug it.)
- Turn on your camera, and start to take wonderful pictures.
How to use:
- Half press the release button, and start the auto-focus system of the camera. After focusing on the subject, please fully press the release button to take a picture.
- Lock the shutter (please set the camera to continuous shooting or Bulb mode) and fully press the release button. By pushing the button forward, you may lock the camera and start continuous shooting or long exposure.
- 100% brand new with high quality
- Compatible with:D90/D5000
- Colour: black
- Dimensions: 96x24x16mm
1XCamera Remote Shutter Release Cable for Nikon D90/D5000 MC-DC2